FC Basel V Manchester City - Post-Match Thread

Basel player tried to chip Ederson from the halfway line when play was stopped. Ederson back-pedalled, then turned around (so he was facing his own goal) and kicked the ball away from underneath the crossbar, back over his own head high up into the air.
BT didn't show it but showed the bench all pissing themselves anybody got a clip of it?
I support the effort to get a video of this.

Basel player tried to chip Ederson from the halfway line when play was stopped. Ederson back-pedalled, then turned around (so he was facing his own goal) and kicked the ball away from underneath the crossbar, back over his own head high up into the air.
BT didn't show it but showed the bench all pissing themselves anybody got a clip of it?

would love to see this

Amazing result great to see some if the injured lads back too.

Pep seems to be playing a blinder with resting players at the right time.

We look the most focused I've ever seen a City side.

2-0 down against last years finalists.What not to say it wasn`t a famous result.
This is what pisses me off with so called one eyed fans,they hate their own fans for giving credit to other teams.
Need to grow a pair mate and realise that there are other great teams besides City.

We beat Napoli 4-2 away from home the current leaders of Serie A. Where were the massive plaudits for us? They drew it's no major achievement.

I must have dozed off last I remember we were winning 4 0 away from home in the CL with kompany Delph getting some minutes in their legs and Sane coming back from injury, what went wrong?
We’re shit!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.