FC Basel V Manchester City - Post-Match Thread

Final score 4-0 City win,Kompany,Delph,D Silva,Sane given a work-out,No injuries,.In the context of the next 4/5 fixtures,Perfect.

Time will tell , this club is a different animal with Pep in charge in comparison to Pellers and Bobby's tenures , no disrespect to our previous great managers , but Pep and Khladoon will not rest until we have won everything in sight , and i really am struggling to find a negative about our club (even the queues at the turnstiles are bearable now :), which is why, like you , it boils my piss to see unneccesary nit picking in a 4-0 european away win , whilst ignoring the sheer overall brilliance of the team.
Nail on head!
A great and controlled performance.

What a trip and what a win, I'm now sat in the office not feeling to great and only having 4 hours sleep.

All worth it.

great performance, missed the game but got highlights late last night. I was gutted as i felt Gudogan and B silva were my team favourites to score first.

Delighted with the result for the team. Everything is in it s right place, living the dream.

one brilliant first class performance...

Hats off to the Basel fans, 90 minutes singing, most fans stayed right until the end singing the team off ( imagine Etihad 4 nil down on 85 minutes ! ). Even as teams walked off at half time there was a right noise coming from Basel fans.. But its ok for them because they don't have to put up with ermmmmm, well actually its just same !

Passing machine. Just fantastic to watch.

No motm thread ? Will go for Gundo, closely followed by Bernardo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.