CL Quarter Final Draw - Liverpool A Apr 4th - H Apr 10th

Anyone but Liverpool. Not because they are a better team than us, but they seem to have this weird voodoo shit going on with both the Champions League and playing us at Anfield.

I'd rather avoid any of the English teams, just because it would make for a bit of a rubbish away trip. Fully expect Spurs, Liverpool and United to get through, so there's a decent chance we'll face one of them. I guess the winner of the Shakhtar-Roma tie would be the best draw for us.

What could be more lovely than sitting on the waterfront of Liverpool, enjoying a pre match beer whilst taking in the stunning surroundings

dsf0720-ticket-office-liverpool-docks-c2a9-james-forshall.jpg

As long as we don't get an English team, I don't care. Didn't go last night, saving my pennies for the quarters so I will be hoping for a trip somewhere decent.

Spot on, I've always considered it to cover both good and bad outcomes. The 2012 title win was the ultimate "typical City", seemingly throwing it away at 8pts behind and then coming back to win it with almost the last kick of the season.

On topic, I'll take Spurs, Chelsea or the rags(if they get through) in the next round, I think we've psychologically scarred the rest of the PL apart from the dippers.

Exactly mate. I don’t know about you, but when Zabba scored that deflected, scruffy first goal against QPR I was happy, but I genuinely thought to myself there’s no way City are winning the league with a routine, comfortable win.

I thought something else will happen, something dramatic. Of course I couldn’t have possibly imagined the drama that was to come, but I was sure we weren’t going to win our first title in 44 years off a deflected scuffed shot from our right back. That simply wouldn’t have been the City way.

The weakest remaining side as that will give us the best chance for winning the C/L.

If we are to lose to the scouse as everyone thinks - would rather it be in the Qtrs - then sit back and watch them get over giddy and battered in the next round.
However - I think their over excitement at playing us would fall into our hands this time and we'd pick them off.

First choice would be Roma: would be a lovely away trip and they wouldn't cause us too much trouble

Would prefer to avoid the other English teams as well as Barcelona, Bayern and PSG/Madrid until at least the semis

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.