Foden
Sane
Diaz
Nmecha

Kev
Merlin
Kun
Sterling

Get 2 weeks rest into the big boys ready for the final and arse n chavs games. Bring them on v Wigan if needed

-----------------Bravo----------------------
Danilo---Stones---Laporte---Zinchenko
---------------Delph-------------------
--------Silva-----------Foden-------------
---Diaz--------Nmecha-----------Sane---

Dont be throwing the youngsters into this to get a kicking. Strong side minus Aguero who needs to be fucked off out of it until Arsenal whether he likes it or not. Currently no need to rest those who have had injury breaks.

We have a dead rubber Champions League game and with the League all but won can easily rotate in some league fixtures.

We owe Wigan but take them lightly and they could do us again. This can be an easy tie so long as its treated accordingly.

Bravo
Danilo
Laporte
Stones
Zinchenko
Yaya
Gundo
Foden
Sane
Diaz
Nmecha

Kev
Merlin
Kun
Sterling

Get 2 weeks rest into the big boys ready for the final and arse n chavs games. Bring them on v Wigan if needed

I'd be amazed if we rotated that much. Think that team would probably lose tbh.

I'd just rest Walker, Otamendi, Fernandinho, De Bruyne and Aguero as they've played the most games recently.

Bravo
Danilo
Stones
Laporte
Delph
Gundogan
Foden
Silva
Bernardo
Sane
Sterling

This game gives us a really nice chance to basically give some of our players a late winter break. The cup final is 11 days away, and having seen how some players like KDB have responded to the 4 day break they got before Leicester, I think we would be wise to give a couple a long holiday to get them 100% fit and ready for the run in.

I'd send Walker, Sterling, Otamendi and Fernandinho off on holiday, tell Fern and Sterling to get back by Sunday for the last training session and stick them on the bench for Wigan, but give Walker and Otamendi a good week off.

would that it t'were so simple (said quickly)

Exactly, using VAR is not dependent on the number of cameras angles.

It requires a special feed from the ground to the VAR referee at some point in London. All PL grounds have this link but to do it from another ground would require a special link being set up. Up to now they have chosen not to pay for that to be fitted for a one off game as part of the experiment.

I'd be amazed if we rotated that much. Think that team would probably lose tbh.

I'd just rest Walker, Otamendi, Fernandinho, De Bruyne and Aguero as they've played the most games recently.

Bravo
Danilo
Stones
Laporte
Delph
Gundogan
Foden
Silva
Bernardo
Sane
Sterling

I am very confident Sterling with be rested Ric , he has hamstring tightness that restricted his movement against Basel.

Pep was keen to take him off at half time but he will be on a special training regime this week and won't play against Wigan.

Yaya will start this game as it could be his last game for City in an FA Cup tie.

Not withstanding ceremony which Pep is not too big on I can only see Yaya in the premiership once its won.

Nmecha if fit will get a start as well.

Dont be throwing the youngsters into this to get a kicking. Strong side minus Aguero who needs to be fucked off out of it until Arsenal whether he likes it or not. Currently no need to rest those who have had injury breaks.

We have a dead rubber Champions League game and with the League all but won can easily rotate in some league fixtures.

We owe Wigan but take them lightly and they could do us again. This can be an easy tie so long as its treated accordingly.

Yep , I’m with you on all points.

Pass these twats to death and make them chase the ball till their eyes bleed.
We OWE them a hiding.
upcplogo.gif

Exactly, using VAR is not dependent on the number of cameras angles.

It requires a special feed from the ground to the VAR referee at some point in London. All PL grounds have this link but to do it from another ground would require a special link being set up. Up to now they have chosen not to pay for that to be fitted for a one off game as part of the experiment.
Why does the the VAR referee have to be in London? Other sports like rugby union have the VAR in a portable unit external to the ground.

Fairness, (that VAR is intended to bring), should not be applied depending on the size of the club. It should be applied to the competition itself. There should be more flexibility to allow it to appear at the smaller grounds if the equipment is moved there.

Football should learn from other sports which have successfully applied VAR for years.

Football is the richest team sport in the country, yet the FA are too mean to apply new systems to improve fairness in the game, in their most important cup competition.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.