What are your Wembley plans?

Getting picked up around 7ish, couple of beers in the car on the way down. Stop of for a breakfast around half way. Staying in golders green so will chuck our bags in the room and then head out for a drink. Anybody got any tips on decent pubs in the area before we head to Wembley?

Watford and The Flag is a good shout, did that v Liverpool last time we won it and The Flag was full of Blues, the only problem was getting held up at the train station on the way back as they prioritised the Scouse football specials and had to wait for an age for them to fook off, wont be an issue v Arsenal

6 or us on 8:15 train to new st
breakfast n pint in spoons near bullring
10am train to marlybone arrive 12:40
meet some friends in baker st area
tube to wembleh hr before
meet me dad and uncle who get official coach
couple of cans with them outside
Watch game (get told to sit down when getting up singing)
hopefully watch us win
tube back to euston area
9:47 train home (ltr bottle of rum and 2lt pepsi feom sainsburys shared on way)
back MCR midnight, a quick one in northern qtr

Watford and The Flag is a good shout, did that v Liverpool last time we won it and The Flag was full of Blues, the only problem was getting held up at the train station on the way back as they prioritised the Scouse football specials and had to wait for an age for them to fook off, wont be an issue v Arsenal

Couldn't leave those dipper trains stationary for long, otherwise the wheels were getting knicked !

Just booked the train for a 8 am on the Sunday and a hotel for the Sunday night. Train home Monday pm.

To be honest I can't stand hanging around Wembley before the game so going to stay in central London for as long as possible prior to kick off I think. Has anyone done that before. Is it a pain on the tube full of Arsenal fans?

Just after some tips.
Waiting for a ticket off you mostly ;-) think we're on the 10 o'clock from piccadilly, you should have jumped on that my picnic's are legendary

get up at 10, have breakfast, then go for a dinner at pub, get back home t o watch Chelsea win at utd, put a few beers in fridge ready for our game, hopefully watch us win while drinking beer, have some more food, then to pub for a few more beer, rest of Donny lot going to the flag at watford

Last edited:
VIP coach with soccer express , set off from Denton at 10.20 . been with them last 4 Wembley trips

50+ seater Bus leaves Winsford at 9.30 am (great news that it has a toilet).Stop off somewhere for a couple of pints on the way down,fall asleep and arrive at Wembley for about 2.30 pm.Couple more drinks in the ground.See an easy victory and head back home.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.