Today's shooting in America thread

Democratic senator just told MSNBC Gunman showed up wearing a gas mask and smoke bombs. He set the fire alarm off to get the kids out to shoot. That sounds like a planned terrorist attack not an “Ill disciplined White youth with emotional issues”

I think the intelligent person has to look at the state of mental health in america, the fact they just throw the kids on anti depressants rather than adressing problems. America is notorious for its drug industry and pushing of anti depressants, its seen as normal. I think something like 90 percent of these kids are on SSRIs.
https://www.naturalnews.com/039752_mass_shootings_psychiatric_drugs_antidepressants.html
I think we have these problems in the uk as well with misdiagnosed drugs, but as always america is the best example of ignorance.

BBC reporting 17 confirmed deaths and 20 injured. Shooter arrested. Christ there’s never any end to these events in the US . I always thought things might change after Sandy Hook but if that doesn’t make you change your gun laws I can’t see what would.

I think the intelligent person has to look at the state of mental health in america, the fact they just throw the kids on anti depressants rather than adressing problems. America is notorious for its drug industry and pushing of anti depressants, its seen as normal. I think something like 90 percent of these kids are on SSRIs.
https://www.naturalnews.com/039752_mass_shootings_psychiatric_drugs_antidepressants.html
I think we have these problems in the uk as well with misdiagnosed drugs, but as always america is the best example of ignorance.
It doesn’t excuse this. It was a planned a terror attack. Had his name been Mohammed the narrative wouldn’t be “mental issues”. The article you quote could have been written by the NRA itself. Looking at the other stories it’s the kind of stuff that makes faux news look like a responsible news source.

Do you know many people that arm themselves everyday? I know one of my relatives in Arizona does.

In the "city", where I am most of the time, I know a few -- one an ex-career Marine pilot who has a shit-ton of guns locked up in a safe; one grew up in Minnesota hunting and fishing, and a third is a guy with serious short-man's complex. Two have ridiculous homes (gated) and are far more well-off than I.

In the "country" (rural northern California), where I spend some time, I'd be hard pressed to think of someone I know who doesn't own one, if I've asked. Up there, you just operate under the assumption that everyone is either carrying, or can get to a gun very fast.

But I don't know any wack-o collector types. Most everyone owns a shotgun or a pistol for home protection. My Marine friend who owns a bunch thinks guns are bad ass, but he also flew E4s off carriers and did two tours of duty in Iraq and Afghanistan, so for him, they're talismans of his profession.

It doesn’t excuse this. It was a planned a terror attack. Had his name been Mohammed the narrative wouldn’t be “mental issues”. The article you quote could have been written by the NRA itself. Looking at the other stories it’s the kind of stuff that makes faux news look like a responsible news source.

Look at the description of the author of this very article:

"Dan Roberts is a grassroots supporter of gun rights that has chosen AmmoLand Shooting Sports News as the perfect outlet for his frank, 'Jersey Attitude' filled articles on Guns and Gun Owner Rights. As a resident of the oppressive state of New Jersey he is well placed to be able to discuss the abuses of government against our inalienable rights to keep and bear arms as he writes from deep behind NJ's Anti-Gun iron curtain."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.