Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next year they’re gonna have Keita in midfield who’ll be their best midfielder by far, & probably one of the top two dribblers on the team. Not to mention whatever other signings they’ll make (GK probably).

I think it’ll be between us & them next season. Their attack will get them far alone.

Last edited:
30 goals in all competitions already for Salah (including 1 in CL qualifying round). Some stat that considering Suarez's best was 31 in a season.

Next year they’re gonna have Keita in midfield who’ll be their best midfielder by far, & probably one of the top two dribblers on the team. Not to mention whatever other signings they’ll make (GK probably).

I think it’ll be between use & them next season. Their attack will get them far alone.
So what you’re saying is......

So what you’re saying is......
Probably what I've be been thinking for a few weeks.
Liverpool will be our closest title challengers next season
They've only lost three this season and their problem has been similar to what we've suffered over the last couple (apart from this one)
When s bus is parked they can't get round it and so have drawn too many games
Solve that and they are serious contenders
The rest of"the big six' are miles behind

Probably what I've be been thinking for a few weeks.
Liverpool will be our closest title challengers next season
They've only lost three this season and their problem has been similar to what we've suffered over the last couple (apart from this one)
When s bus is parked they can't get round it and so have drawn too many games
Solve that and they are serious contenders
The rest of"the big six' are miles behind

They are a long way off solving that in my opinion. I still get nervous when Spanish Dave is missing & look at our alternatives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.