Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Order of games
Liverpool
Madrid
As they always show matches from same night.

Then spurs
And last city

Seems fair to me.

skysports-jose-mourinho-jurgen-klopp-mauricio-pochettino-antonio-conte-arsene-wenger_4229240.jpg

and not a fooking word on the main page about yesterday's win

They should use this picture and change Fry's to Sky's

s-l225.jpg

I'd say so. Normally it's the Daily Harry!
Funnily enough I switched on TalkSport the other day, I haven't listened to it for about three or four years and one of the reasons I stopped was their obsession with Harry fucking Redknapp, he was treated like a God and was always on the phone, got sick of hearing his voice.

So when I switched on the other day guess who was on the phone at that precise moment? Yep, everyone's favourite wheeler dealer. Radio off. Some things never change.

Sly Sports are all over the red dippers record breaking night last night. I don’t recall them celebrating us doing it the night before.

Order of games
Liverpool
Madrid
As they always show matches from same night.

Then spurs
And last city

Seems fair to me.

Seems fair to me as well. As you say they're contractually obliged to show matches from that night first (just like MOTD), so it's between Juventus 2-2 Tottenham and Basel 0-4 City. I don't think it's difficult to admit that the former was the far more interesting game for pretty much every neutral- Spurs salvaging a draw having gone 2-0 down away to one of the best sides in Europe is a much more appealing watch for the average English football fan than City destroying YET ANOTHER team as expected, and one they've probably never heard of. Nothing to see here in my opinion.

Also, I'm confused. Can someone please explain to me why there would be an image of Pep alongside Klopp, Wenger, Conte, Mourinho and Pochettino in an article about which teams will occupy 2nd, 3rd and 4th place? We're going to win the league- we're not in that top 4 race the article is about, so why should we be included? We didn't get a mention in the article about the relegation battle either.

Seems like a lot of discontent over nothing if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.