UEFA seeding swizz

I think it is about time UEFA stopped compromising themselves just to try and keep a handful of cheating ****s happy. Have some dignity and tell them to fuck off with their ball and play between themselves if they want to.

I think it is about time UEFA stopped compromising themselves just to try and keep a handful of cheating ****s happy. Have some dignity and tell them to fuck off with their ball and play between themselves if they want to.
Bit difficult when you’ve got arseholes like Gill in the top eschelons of UEFA.

This is why I don’t enjoy CL football at all, it’s corrupt to the core.

Bonus points for revenue payments based on prior wins of a European club tournament, weighted so recent years count more. City will always have that 1 pt from the CWC win.

See PB's notes that it is only for revenue awards, and not for seedings.
Thank you for that.

So the change is to enable the rich to get richer and no other reason.

Thank you for that.

So the change is to enable the rich to get richer and no other reason.

Yes, shocking, isn't it?

It's very similar to the "we are more responsible for the wealth generated and should have a bigger slice of pie" that the top 6 PL sides tried using for overseas TV income last year.

Uwe Rosler, to answer your question we will still be in pot 2 the answer is no. I am not sure if it is the Champions of the top 5/6 leagues go automatically into pot number 1, from next season. So we will be in pot 1, and stay there as long as we either win the league or win the champions league.

Uwe Rosler, to answer your question we will still be in pot 2 the answer is no. I am not sure if it is the Champions of the top 5/6 leagues go automatically into pot number 1, from next season. So we will be in pot 1, and stay there as long as we either win the league or win the champions league.

so liverpool are in pot 1 next year ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.