Tickets - Carabao Cup Final - East Stand 4:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got one in level 1 - 104 - but a restrictive view. From pictures I've seen it doesn't look any worse but has anyone had experience of level 1 restrictive? any good?

Just pray that you aren't at the front. Appalling view.

Been waiting for them to announce Cityzens from tomorrow but my guess is it's a sell out or they would have done it by now.

It's a nightmare, there are hundreds for sale on TP websites but all £200+... it's a joke!

It’s not sold out yet but having just spoken to someone in supporter services they’ve not been given any indication as to when they might drop it to Cityzens or put on General Sale or if they’ll just leave it to see how the sales go to all ST holders.

She told me they can currently see what’s available and there are still a few blocks with availability dotted around the ground but there aren’t “massive amounts” left, whatever that means.

Advised to keep checking website to see if there are any further developments with regards to the sales criteria dropping any further down.

Great stuff!

There is still approx 30 blocks showing but most are restricted view so wont be many left.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.