That rumoured Oasis reunion

Just listened to his brief interview and new song on Radio 1. Good tune and it looks like the Album might be a one off, oh and of course he's open to an Oasis reunion. I reckon 2018/19 it'll happen.

Strange way to exaggerate his point. A wood pigeon could kick you in the bollocks all day long and it wouldn't do anything.

There’s too much money to be made for them not to reform. It’ll happen in my opinion.

Announced this year for a new album and world tour next year.

4/5 nights at the Etihad in June. It’ll be fucking mint.

He talks shite 100% of the time but he’s a good front man.

There’s too much money to be made for them not to reform. It’ll happen in my opinion.

I don't think they are sell outs like the roses, Noel and Liam don't need it whereas the roses did, both have got successul solo careers so I can't see why they would do it, Ian Brown was getting divorced and managed to get the roses together to help pay for it.

Not a penny of it from me, if they were playing at the end of my garden I would shut the curtains. They are rubbish

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.