Sergio Agüero | Manchester City's All Time Top Goalscorer

Aguero has 29 goals ..salah has 30 including today and Kane 33 despite having played way less minutes

He is way under rated with no love in the media ....even here he is slated time to time

Hope he goes on a run , Mendy comes back and we can play both Jesus and him ....

Kun is about to have his best ever season in terms of total goals for City and yet people feel he is shit. Seriously ???

I think the most interesting prospect is Aguero and Jesus together. We had a glimpse of that starting to work earlier this season and I wouldn't rule it out being an alternate option next season

Sergio always slows down attacks in my view is not as "fluid" as Pep wants his forwards to be.

His dribble to set up Gundogan was a great example of that wasn't it?

Kane would be the absolute perfect mould for this team, presses like mad and has the intelligence to boot - I think Pep realises that.

This season:

Aguero - 21 goals from 88 shots in 1,788 minutes
Kane - 23 goals from 150 shots in 2,288 minutes

Aguero provides an assist every ~450 minutes, Kane provides an assist every ~850 minutes.

Fuck yeah sign him up and let's get Sergio the clogger sold.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.