UEFA seeding swizz

uefa seedings mean nothing unless you have a good team and manager that can take you to the top 4 or europa league winners. but watching madrid last night once your in the champions league and one of the so called big clubs your laughing. they get all the calls in games and soft pens free kicks and just about everything else and just like the tesco advert every little helps

manchester city have a hard enough time trying to winning the premier league we get nothing and every point has to be won and the officials make it harder when missing clear cut dirty tackles that could be leg breakers and yellow cards give them a way out just like last season with the red cards being waved about. i think the total games players missed was about 35 games and we are not a dirty side in any way shape or form we play football and have the most ball percentage in games ????

so when it comes to champions league football what chances have we really got. madrid barca united bayern have it cut up between them and over 2 legs they well get the calls needed to get through. if they need a goal they get a pen. if the other team is on top they get a player sent off. just about all the calls will be in there favour

when the uefa board members are made up of the officials from the so called big 4 its say it all really and if a change is needed because manchester city are getting close you bet a meeting is called and top of the agenda is mission to stop city. its so bent i laugh out loud but its not funny and rules are being bent its so clear to see am close to tears. my biggest fear this season is getting to the final and getting done over. will uefa lets us think they are on our side right up to the final and then show there ugly faces

Understand where you are coming from.....what we need to do is just go out against whoever and make sure we score our chances. However like you said get to the nitty gritty part of the comp and this is where the likes of Real etc etc start the theatrics to get either level or go ahead on the scoreline.

The game against psg was a total disgrace in the theatrics on show and what was even more deplorable was hoddle buying into it all

I'm quite an anti agenda person but I wouldn't trust these ****s UEFA as far as I could throw them. I hope to fuck the booing doesn't stop.

And if it upsets the club and Pep, that's tough.
It is tough, we should boo louder and louder. I hope we get to the final and show up the start to UEFA's showpiece event.

Is it any wonder why my list of priorities goes:
Premier League

FA Cup

League Cup

Community Shield

Champions League/Europa Lg/Super Cup

?

In fact, considering i dislike the competition and UEFA so much City and Paris should fuck the CL off and start an Intercontinental Cup with City, Paris, any other European clubs who'd want to join us and an assortment of South American clubs and say the champions are the champions of the world. It would give some much needed money to South American football after the decades of Europe just coming in and taking their players away for pittance.

The best way to overcome adversity is that we need to win the bloody thing then lets see what else they can try do against us the bent f***ers.

Understand where you are coming from.....what we need to do is just go out against whoever and make sure we score our chances. However like you said get to the nitty gritty part of the comp and this is where the likes of Real etc etc start the theatrics to get either level or go ahead on the scoreline.

The game against psg was a total disgrace in the theatrics on show and what was even more deplorable was hoddle buying into it all

you can see the ref running around like he is under pressure to give them something and in and around the box is like watching call of duty men being shot but its the so called big teams knowing they dare not turn them down or else. madrid and ronaldo is funny when he goes down kroos is also getting good at it

city will need to be strong from now on in the next rounds and like you said take your chances and don't let the ref get into the game but. like PSG last season vs barca your facing a up hill challenge even if you win your home leg 4.0 you just know they are getting everything at the nou camp

you can see the ref running around like he is under pressure to give them something and in and around the box is like watching call of duty men being shot but its the so called big teams knowing they dare not turn them down or else. madrid and ronaldo is funny when he goes down kroos is also getting good at it

city will need to be strong from now on in the next rounds and like you said take your chances and don't let the ref get into the game but. like PSG last season vs barca your facing a up hill challenge even if you win your home leg 4.0 you just know they are getting everything at the nou camp
If really required we will get one of ours sent off as well.

No, he's just one of the few football writers in this country capable of independent thought.

Appears to have some link to the club. Pretty sure he was a guest of Mubadala(?) at the Abu Dhabi GP. Next day he published a pro City story. Could be a coincidence, I guess.

He is a Journalist - journalist - remember the name, with only one or two others also having that title.

All the rest are fake news pedlers / arse lickers. Never treat anything they say seriously or with respect !

Kroos was a disgrace, twice. Not seen him do that before. And what's all this bollocks about Ronaldo teeing up a volley for the penalty kick. You couldn't make it up!
He didn't tee it up, watching the replay closely the ball bobbled up off the spot when he planted his left foot. It wasn't a double hit but should have been retaken as the ball wasn't on the spot.

Kroos was a disgrace, twice. Not seen him do that before. And what's all this bollocks about Ronaldo teeing up a volley for the penalty kick. You couldn't make it up!

rio camel gob said at united when training at united he would do it all the time hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.