Tickets - Carabao Cup Final - East Stand 4:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems there are quite a few tickets left in all categories and in multiples as well (ie 2 seats together).
This is what I don't understand. When I bought mine a couple of days ago there was very limited availability - level 5, cat 5 at the back. Today, the club seem to have released cat 2 through 5 on levels 1 and 5. How the hell is that fair? I thought that the staggered windows was supposed to reward loyalty.

I don't think our ticket office handles the sale of our tickets for Wembley.
Think it is some private company in Nottingham.

This is what I don't understand. When I bought mine a couple of days ago there was very limited availability - level 5, cat 5 at the back. Today, the club seem to have released cat 2 through 5 on levels 1 and 5. How the hell is that fair? I thought that the staggered windows was supposed to reward loyalty.

Because our ticket office is and always will be a joke. I bought "shite" seats last week, only to see premium ones now appearing. I understand that these might be returns but it just seems a bit snide to me!

I don't think our ticket office handles the sale of our tickets for Wembley.
Think it is some private company in Nottingham.
Yeah it is, or was anyway. A mate of mine worked there a few years ago and my old man got through to him when buying tickets once.

I'm planning on taking my 5 year old lad with me but seriously struggling to get a junior card to use. Does anyone ever take their kids without a ticket? I took him to Villa a few years back and had no issues but he's bigger now and this is Wembley to be fair.

The same is happening with Stoke away this morning.
I can get the back of the side block and the front and central blocks are still not available.

I'm planning on taking my 5 year old lad with me but seriously struggling to get a junior card to use. Does anyone ever take their kids without a ticket? I took him to Villa a few years back and had no issues but he's bigger now and this is Wembley to be fair.

Why dont you just sign him up for a Cityzen card? only a tenner? at least your then sorted for the future... you can then buy this afternoon.

Latest ticket news page says we have been allocated 34,151 tickets for the final. Originally the number was 32,565. So we've obviously been given a few more.

Because our ticket office is and always will be a joke. I bought "shite" seats last week, only to see premium ones now appearing. I understand that these might be returns but it just seems a bit snide to me!
Happens every time mate, I predicted it last week and hence when I waited I got prime seats. Fucking ridiculous really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.