Do you really believe the league is over...?

Ask me at 10pm on 5 Mar 2018 which is after the Chelsea game and after 2 very winnable fixtures for the dippers and 2 difficult fixtures for the rags. If we win both our matches against the Arse and Chelsea then the rest of the fixtures look easy enough. Loose them both and the dippers win both of theirs then its squeaky arse time (for me anyway). We play the rags so can pick up points off them.

Yes, it's over. Forget the maths and all that bollox, the chasing pack, and I include the next four, as I don't think
the Rags will be second, have to win and will not catch City now, we'd have to lose a lot and they'd have to win virtually
every game. It's never happened, and it ain't happening now.
This ^

Goodison is my 1st away game this season - hopefully thats when we do it . Although its prob too soon .

When do we find out the time/date of the derby? It will obviously be moved. I am hoping and praying it will not be Monday night as we fly to New Zealand that day.

Looks like it may well be played on the Saturday unless Rags aren’t in the Q finals of CL and we are then all bets are off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.