United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he is a good player but not the player you build around. If he played in the 8/10 position for us, he would look very good. I personally prefer Dave and KDB, but I have no doubt he would be much better than he appears at United.

Sign him for £40 million and let Pep bring him on.

Why play him as a no.10 when Mata is better..
What a lovely mess this is..

Mata is much better there, Mikiterrier was much better there. This is the perfect thing about it. Jose hates small players who can pick a pass. He wants a team full of big brutes, which is piss funny considering Pogbas reaction to the ball coming in for the Barcodes goal. He absolutely shat himself and backed off. Jump with the player, and the goal probably wouldn't have happened...

Jose is the root of all their problems. I think blues saw it straight away, rags just refuse to accept it and go along with, we're Man United, we'll be back...

I'm certain Pogba himself didnt realis how average he is. He was cradled by some of the world's best players in Juve and France, but when it comes to making a shift to deliver world class performance in a bang average team, the epiphany struck that he is one of then as well.

That forlorn look on the bench after being taken off is to me the money the penny has dropped. He has a choice now to be industrial in his approach or continue to try to reach his hyped level which will never ever happen.

Signing Sanchez has really screwed them. He's supposoed to be playing on the left but plays where he wants. Pogba now fucked off, plays totally out of his role (and depth), Smalling is a waste of space, Lukkaku needs a team behind him, De Gae is getting fucked off playing for this shite and will be gone in the summer, Matic is good but nly for another season left in him. They really are screwed .

I can see PSG selling Neymar and buying Pogba as a replacement. Unfortunately, where ever he goes United will get the vast majority if not all their money back
It's a great laugh seeing United lose tens of millions on deals but post-Moyes they are willing to chuck shedloads of cash around in fees and wages to keep the popularity of their festering corpse of a club intact.
Big honours are desirable but not essential just so long as the income streams continue to flourish that's objective 1 achieved.
What we now have is a club that has the mentality of Arsenal and a traditional following which is Liverpool -like in it's blockheaded delusion.

Great 'innit?

The problem with the Rag's is that they only need a 'jammy' PiGMOL inspired cup win (like the Arse), and they will be top of the world again. That's how fickle their fanbase is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.