Wembley Carabao Cup Final

Eds

Need some spares for a mate and kids who are members living in London but site told him it had sold out when he put in ticket details and pressed buy!

Just checking. Site states sold out. Looking for 1 adult ticket . Blocks near 507. Could swap my United ticket. Other ticket only just arrived today.
Pm.

Got very excited as I’ve just moved from Ireland to London this year. Got my membership in order and then the Website crashed for me and I missed out!

Anyone willing to part with one ticket? Don’t mind whereabouts it is (preferable inside the stadium)

As it’s now sold out I assume I can ask as I am looking for a single adult ticket in 507 in the £40 section if anybody can help please.. for my lad

I’m looking for two seats together so I can take my daughter with me. Will be able to swap for one single ticket and obviously a cash adjustment so would suit anybody who’s mate can’t go with them. My ticket is in block 115 but will also buy two tickets if nobody wants to buy mine. Hope this isn’t too confusing!

*** still after two, didn’t hear back from willy k ***

SORTED NOW - big thanks to mikiebenj

Last edited:
Got one adult and one concession ticket in different blocks need two together. I can dm the details. I'm not looking to rip anyone off or be ripped off so face value adjustable either way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.