Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely an NDA means nothing if Muller comes knocking?

If Mueller has cause to look into this, it would have to be from a 'corruption' standpoint. Sex isn't corruption, nor is paying off the other party via a lawyer (which further distances Trump from whatsherface) as the whole thing is irrelevant to the presidency.

Would love to see this happen. Sadly money talks and these progressives will be demonised by CNN/MSNBC. They need to look at using social media that groups used to promote Labour in our last election.

Not so sure this is right way to look at the ripple that's starting.

Let me frame it simply:

Senator Joe Schmo ignores reasonable pleas from his constituents to clean up the chemicals in their local water, that keeps setting on fire. Why isn't Joe doing the right thing? Cause Big Water Corp pays handsomely into his donor fund.

Citizen-becomes-candidate, Jane Doe, decides 'F*%k this! People, if you want to change the system in your favour, let me represent YOU, not the companies. Help me fight this arsehole by donating what you can afford'.

Who would YOU vote for?

Here's a GREAT example...

If Mueller has cause to look into this, it would have to be from a 'corruption' standpoint. Sex isn't corruption, nor is paying off the other party via a lawyer (which further distances Trump from whatsherface) as the whole thing is irrelevant to the presidency.

Not so sure this is right way to look at the ripple that's starting.

Let me frame it simply:

Senator Joe Schmo ignores reasonable pleas from his constituents to clean up the chemicals in their local water, that keeps setting on fire. Why isn't Joe doing the right thing? Cause Big Water Corp pays handsomely into his donor fund.

Citizen-becomes-candidate, Jane Doe, decides 'F*%k this! People, if you want to change the system in your favour, let me represent YOU, not the companies. Help me fight this arsehole by donating what you can afford'.

Who would YOU vote for?

Here's a GREAT example...

Brilliant.

Thanks for that.

What the indictments of the 13 Russian operatives confirms is that they sow discord on both sides. They posed mainly as Americans for Trump but also infiltrated grounds such as Black Lives Matter and ran a campaign to get African American to not turn out to vote for Hillary.

But also posed as left wing posters and complained about nonsense stuff which would turn swing voters against 'liberals.'

Last edited:
Russia and Trump are mutual beneficiaries in this. The difficulties will be in proving just exactly who knew what and when.

I have no doubt that the orange gimp is up to his neck in it, but the next step is proving it.

Last edited:
Trump has nicked Putin's playbook.

What the indictments of the 13 Russian operatives confirms is that they sow discord on both sides. They posed mainly as Americans for Trump but also infiltrated grounds such as Black Lives Matter and ran a campaign to get African American to not turn out to vote for Hillary.

But also posed as left wing posters and complained about nonsense stuff which would turn swing voters against 'liberals.'
The same tactic Putin uses at home. His version of Alistair Campbell openly admits to funding pro and anti Putin groups to keep the masses fighting each other rather than uniting and taking down his oligarchy.

I'm intrigued to see how Vlad will play this.

Will the famed pee pee tape magically appear from some Russian hackers postings...?

The one think that irks me is the CIA have been and still are manipulating foreign governments all over the world. I find it hypocrital the way they kick off if manipulation by foreign agents is proven.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.