United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peg and Carlton were clearly having a disagreement during their defeat to Newcastle (let me just repeat that because it feels so bloody good: 'During their defeat to Newcastle'!). So why is he denying it in his press conference? He cannot seriously think he can con us all into believing all is hunky dory at the swamp, surely bloody not? The world and his wife could all see what took place between them both: Peg was berating Carlton, presumably because the French show pony wasn't pulling his weight (again). It happens. Managers and players often have full-blown shouting matches. Players argue with one another on the pitch. No big deal. They wouldn't be human if they didn't lose it now and again. So I don't get why Maureen is trying to deny something that happened in full view of everybody.

With every passing day Peg is losing more and more credibility. I'm starting to think the man might be mentally unstable.
"Starting to think"? Bloody quick on the uptake aren't you?

28056821_1935157696511811_7088971747694998699_n.jpg

Djemba-Djemba? Kleberson? Bebe? Taibe? Veron? He made his fair share of awful signings.
Didn’t let many good ones go though. Jose in a class of his own for that. KDB and Salah must be like daggers to his heart. He also sold Mata, Robben and DiMaria. On the plus side for him he sold Lukaku. Then he bought him back......

Pogba would be an absolute beast playing under Pep in our team, unfortunately his reputation is being lost by playing under a manager who can't grasp the idea of him not working in a midfield two. Long may it continue.

Pogba would be an absolute beast playing under Pep in our team, unfortunately his reputation is being lost by playing under a manager who can't grasp the idea of him not working in a midfield two. Long may it continue.

I think it's more Pogba can't be arsed legging it around like DeBruyne, he just wants to pick and choose forward play for glory and dab.

Sorry I don’t see that. Sure Pogba is a big lad with a physical presence but I don’t see either the technical ability or the work rate/application to make him anything approaching a ‘beast’. Pep would hate him he’s lazy, not a team player and gives the ball away far too often to be a Pep player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.