Hypothetical Question

If we win the domestic treble brace yourself for constantly being told by the media, the press and every rag bellend that they won a better treble

Would be delighted with the treble, but I don't do hypothetical deals and want to see what we get, the journey is the fun.

Win the lot and in the process destroy the scum in the league game, fa cup and champions league... Not to much too wish for is it?.

If we did the English treble, the smug elite would say, “ they can do it in England but not in Europe “ for that reason, only, I would want the chumps league within any group of titles, much as I hate the Europe thing, corrupt from top to bottom.

Take our chances obviously. The league is already virtually wrapped up now and we're already in one domestic final. Like it or not the CL is a very big deal to the owners and also in terms of the profile of the club, winning it is the final piece of the jigsaw in establishing City among the elite and it's what Pep was brought here to do ultimately.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.