Club statement regarding Barry Bennell's conviction

Not long found out that **** that ran the boys brigade on Platt lane late 70's/ early eighties? was a sex case. Remember his Land rover discovery like yesterday. His Mam lived on Wilbraham road if I remember(or at least he parked his Landrover there)

The usual press hatchet job on City, it all started at another premier club with bennell, yet that club has never been brought into it (Yet, but its going to be now), I grew up with the **** so I know the facts and am sick to death of city getting undeserved attention, this was a result of a major problem at that other club, and the powers that be knew all about it and did nothing.

Soon find out, I intend to contact one of the reporters who implied wrongdoings by city ( who turned him down for any official employment, his sole connection to the club being he coached for Whitehills, that being the youth feeder club, and you can thank Steve Fleet who did his job of keeping ****s away from kids), lets see if they can still print the truth.

Oh, an for those simple enough to even think of this as any kind of mitigation for bennell, I would be first in line to cut his heart out.

The usual press hatchet job on City, it all started at another premier club with bennell, yet that club has never been brought into it (Yet, but its going to be now), I grew up with the **** so I know the facts and am sick to death of city getting undeserved attention, this was a result of a major problem at that other club, and the powers that be knew all about it and did nothing.

Soon find out, I intend to contact one of the reporters who implied wrongdoings by city ( who turned him down for any official employment, his sole connection to the club being he coached for Whitehills, that being the youth feeder club, and you can thank Steve Fleet who did his job of keeping ****s away from kids), lets see if they can still print the truth.

Oh, an for those simple enough to even think of this as any kind of mitigation for bennell, I would be first in line to cut his heart out.

Is that other club United? Just read an article and first time I have seen them mentioned.

Try to pass any information on to those doing the clubs inquiry as well mate, if possible.

No it aint red shit, despite the numbers of priests who got an allocation of free tickets every week their youth set up was well run (Though bennell was a f*cking rag for a bit).

5/ Our reputation is now sullied for eternity, anything we do will have this shadowing over us. If we cant earn the respect back and do whats best for those abused we may as well pack up and close down. We have to live with the consequences of what that **** did and those lives he ruined. However I look at it this has to be the lowest time In our clubs history.

And the Oscar for the most hysterical post of 2018 goes to...

Daniel Day Rascal

Anyone know who to contact at the Club about this? Phone number/email?

PMs welcomed.

Last edited:
That Aljazeera documentary was so emotionally hurtful to watch. Bennell destroyed those boys & their parents too.

I was just trying to imagine myself as one of those parents. If one of my kids were abused in that situation & I wasn't aware until much later, it would kill me.

I genuinely feel shocked to my stomach & I strongly feel those in positions of authority who ignored the rumours & complaints & turned a blind eye to what was happening, should also face long prison sentences, because as far as I'm concerned, their knowledge of what went on & their inaction, is in law classed as Joint Enterprise.

The question that must be asked of those in authority is this.... 'Were any of their children allowed in the same postcode as Bennell, let alone allowed to stay overnight at his house of horrors?'

Football is a cut throat game, but allowing the abuse of innocent & trusting children, just so a club could be first in the queue for 'Special Players' is just plain fuckin shocking!

A poster intimated they hoped someone killed Bennell in prison. To do so would be to release him from any suffering he may face. However, I would advocate keeping him alive for as long as possible & making every single day of his life, a tortuous living brutal nightmare, so he can suffer just as he made our children suffer!

Not only should the club officials involved be prosecuted for Joint Enterprise because they were complicit due to their inaction, the blazer wearing old boys network at the FA, should also suffer the same fate as Bennell for failing to protect our children, whose only fault was to believe Bennell would help them achieve their dream of becoming football superstars.

Few things surprise me anymore, but this has left me staggered that this level of abuse happened at all, let alone with the club I love being right at the centre of it...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.