Hypothetical Question

League is virtually done - win 5 means rags need 31 from 33 with us still to play at ours.

League cup final - one off game

Fa cup - we have not won it since 2011! Due one

Champions league - we won’t be allowed to win it!

Mark my words we will go out of the champions league in controversy.

I think we willl end up with two trophies.

Hope so! Anything more is a bonus.

The league is the main one .

Take the domestic treble. I honestly think the UCL is a complete stitch up and neither us or PSG will be allowed anywhere near the final. It’s a clique and we are not welcome at the party.

A convenient excuse for falling behind the European elite every single year. Honestly, I don't think we or PSG have done anything in this competition to win it or even get into the finals. Even the semifinals we played were a joke.

Take our chances obviously. The league is already virtually wrapped up now and we're already in one domestic final. Like it or not the CL is a very big deal to the owners and also in terms of the profile of the club, winning it is the final piece of the jigsaw in establishing City among the elite and it's what Pep was brought here to do ultimately.

I don't know why most people stop at the owners. It is a very big deal for the players and the manager as well.

A convenient excuse for falling behind the European elite every single year. Honestly, I don't think we or PSG have done anything in this competition to win it or even get into the finals. Even the semifinals we played were a joke.
Don't remember any issues other than the team didn't play well.

The league is almost one (would take a major balls up from here to lose it)

Champs league qtr finals looks set

Get wigan out of the way that's another cup qtr final

Next weeks cup is important to win as any other trophy, it will be Peps first chance to get silverware here, and even though a serial winner, it's important.
Also probably only 4 players that will play will have been part of the 2016 final win and for the likes of Stones, Sane, Jesus, Laporte, edderson, walker, it will be their first cup final with us and as a team, a win will only enhance our chances to go on to win more.

League cup win
(hopefully) FA cup qtrs 2 weeks after, leading to a semi
Then tie up the league before going all out for champs league qtrs.

If by the easter weekend we are 2 trophies good and in the semi final of the FA cup, I would be more than happy

Anything after is a bonus, but I could see a domestic treble happen

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.