FA Cup QF Draw - City/Wigan V Saints

2 out of 8 isn’t half the games ... happens all the time, all the cups, all across Europe too ... the fans of those other 6 teams get their ticket details and sort their travel etc. a few days earlier than waiting for Tuesday morning till after our game ... plus all ties on TV here on in.
By tonight it will be?

If it allows the tv companies to make their picks quicker it could be a good thing. It probably won't happen though.

If we get through any away is likely to be tough or a repeat of a recent cup away, so it the draw in non-inspiring.

I know this is early to start this thread but why is the draw tonight at 19:45 (GMT) when there is still a game tomorrow and on Monday?

It just seems stupid and I don't recall it ever happening this early.

I'll list the teams remaining for the draw later (will change it as the ties are played today):
- Brighton or Coventry
- Chelsea
- Huddersfield or United
- Leicester City
- Rochdale or Spurs
- Sheff Wed or Swansea
- West Brom or Southampton
- Wigan or City

Because United are playing, is the short answer.

I assume they estimate more viewers for that match and thus more people possibly watching the draw as opposed to how many will watch us, is the not so short answer.

Because the FA are cockwombles, is always the appropriate answer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.