CL Quarter Final Draw - Liverpool A Apr 4th - H Apr 10th

Utd must qualify - we can't be having Guardiola playing a 2nd 11 against them (and he would!)
That said if we win that would make my season.

Like most of you I'm a typical City fan.

I always expect something to go wrong. It's a hard habit to break.

After all it's in our DNA. Especially if you went to York away. ;-)

But even we can't blow the return leg against Basel.

So, on a positive note, who would you like City to draw in the QF's of the CL, if your preferred opponents qualified.

For me the obvious choice would be either Roma or Shaktar.

Sevilla. ;)

Utd must qualify - we can't be having Guardiola playing a 2nd 11 against them (and he would!)
That said if we win that would make my season.
One of Peps biggest regrets is his over rotation at Bayern once the league was sown up. He believed it took the momentum out of them when it came to playing in the champions league

One of Peps biggest regrets is his over rotation at Bayern once the league was sown up. He believed it took the momentum out of them when it came to playing in the champions league
Quite. I can't be doing with losing ANY game to the rags - no matter how unimportant.
Still I hope to see Phil Foden play large chunks of games in the league once it it sown up. The lad is going to be an absolute star and the sooner he shows Pep that is the case the better for the club. Possibly Diaz too.

picture becoming a little clearer, Us, Liverpool and Bayern job done, Barca, Real, Spurs look likely too. Just two to go

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.