Hypothetical Question

Perhaps but we've already won the league.
If you put all four in front of me next season and said we can only win 1 I'll take the CL without a doubt

Still domestic league title first for me, but I have bumped Champs League up to 2nd over FA Cup (it has lost a little sparkle as teams weaken their line ups like they do in the league cup) finally the league cup (I will never dismiss this as a shit cup though, to many years with no trophies to say that) :)

Still domestic league title first for me, but I have bumped Champs League up to 2nd over FA Cup (it has lost a little sparkle as teams weaken their line ups like they do in the league cup) finally the league cup (I will never dismiss this as a shit cup though, to many years with no trophies to say that) :)
I just would like to see us win it at least once. But I do fully understand why people prefer the league over the champions league
I allude to that very game in my other reply, it is hard to believe they lost to get Mankers the sack but it sure looked like it and in some ways that was unforgivable, some legends in that team as well, did they lose on purpose or just play really badly as a consequence of shot morale ?

It is hard to believe Zabs would ever lose on purpose.

Still it was an awful loss for us fans :(
He'd very clearly lost the dressing room, that much is clear. I don't think they'd deliberately lose because their own pride was at stake but they certainly lost a lot of the fans that day

My preferences are of little interest to anyone, but I strongly suspect that our owner (may his name be praised forever) and his people, who have done so very, very much for our club, want to win the European Cup and therefore I do too.

JJ

Our owners want the Champions League and the supposed glory it brings. It’s clear pressure was on Pellegrini to deliver it and no European success saw Mancini depart too.

I’m sure it’s a set target for Pep during his tenure.

That may be true but have you not noticed the helping hand that teams like Real get from time to time!

I agree to Real and Barca getting favourable decisions from the refs. But, our performances still haven't been enough to go any further in this competition than we have reached so far. So saying we will not be allowed to win this, when we haven't done anything closer to winning it looks odd.

League is always the most important one for me. I would like to see a domestic treble this season basically because it's never been done.

The Champions League...whether we're ready for it this season, who knows. What will piss me off big style....is if Liverpool or United win it without even been the best in their own league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.