Bitcoin (cryptocurrency)

Good luck and feel free to drop me a pm anytime, or you can listen to The neysayers Damocles and SWPs_Crack.

Yes you can either talk to the guys who are between them an expert computer programmer and investor about this programmatically based investment or you can listen to this bloke instead. The choice is yours.

Yes you can either talk to the guys who are between them an expert computer programmer and investor about this programmatically based investment or you can listen to this bloke instead. The choice is yours.

Or one of the numerous other people who are willing to discuss the topic stated in the thread title.

As a former investment banker / licensed financial professional and current software company ceo, put me in the “Damocles is dead right on this” camp.

As a former investment banker / licensed financial professional and current software company ceo, put me in the “Damocles is dead right on this” camp.

From a psychological perspective people are not so likely to accept an argument of authority.

Funny to see so many against crypto currencies and these so called financial experts and programmers.

Same people that are against it are the ones who probably said the internet was a phase, smart phones won’t last and Uber will never compete with taxi companies, laughable.

Yes some crypto currencies will go to zero and have little to no value behind them but many of them have real world use cases and are much more efficient than banks.

For example, Developers have created Litepay a system that will enable vendors to accept Litecoin with zero no risk for violatity. This is just the beginning, eventually big companies like Amazon, Ebay will get on board and start accepting payments in crypto currencies. It’s faster, and a cheaper way of payment. Survival of the fittest.

Unless everyone thinks banks will begin to lower fees and improve speed I don’t see how they can compete.

Funny to see so many against crypto currencies and these so called financial experts and programmers.

Same people that are against it are the ones who probably said the internet was a phase, smart phones won’t last and Uber will never compete with taxi companies, laughable.

Yes some crypto currencies will go to zero and have little to no value behind them but many of them have real world use cases and are much more efficient than banks.

For example, Developers have created Litepay a system that will enable vendors to accept Litecoin with zero no risk for violatity. This is just the beginning, eventually big companies like Amazon, Ebay will get on board and start accepting payments in crypto currencies. It’s faster, and a cheaper way of payment. Survival of the fittest.

Unless everyone thinks banks will begin to lower fees and improve speed I don’t see how they can compete.
Maybe actually read the comments and you won’t look an idiot.

Neither myself nor damocles are “against” crypto. Quite the opposite in fact.

Both have warned against calling any speculation on any particular one “an investment” however, as you are aware yourself. Some will end up valueless.

Maybe actually read the comments and you won’t look an idiot.

Neither myself nor damocles are “against” crypto. Quite the opposite in fact.

Both have warned against calling any speculation on any particular one “an investment” however, as you are aware yourself. Some will end up valueless.

Seems to me Damocles says it’s a bubble that will go to zero, if that’s not being against it that I must really be an idiot.

Some will end up valueless and some will change the world. There are some ICOs right now that are straight up scams and some that if they fulfill their potential will be very successful.

It’s a very risky space but one with scary potential.

Some will end up valueless and some will change the world. There are some ICOs right now that are straight up scams and some that if they fulfill their potential will be very successful.
Hence me saying all along that people should be circumspect and avoid speculating with money they can’t afford to lose.

Crypto is here to stay - which particular technologies are successful will be decided by time. However, having the knowledge of technologies helps in long term investment whereas having the knowledge of crypto trading markets (different from financial trading markets) goes a long way in finding short term gains opportunities. People I personally know make hundreds of thousands in daily trading and millions in long term investments. It just depends on what suits you personally or what your area of expertise is!

One this is for sure, do not risk any money you cannot afford to lose on crypto. Because of the volatility and the panic it can cause among seasoned traders, you could lose all you invest in a space of hours or days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.