United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate PEG as much as the next person but the fact that he is calling the media out on their constant lies and bullshit is brilliant...I wish more managers would do this more often. Like i said I cant stand the guy and i actually dislike him as a person more than I dislike Utd as a club but he is only saying what we all say consistently about the media in general and in particular when it comes to writing about football.

Absolutely. he is spot on with that.

The fact that he is one of the people who has used them to kiss his arse & wind up other managers, makes it more fun though. And hopefully if he keeps it up they will turn on him & his team, instead of helping them, like they have for years.

I hate PEG as much as the next person but the fact that he is calling the media out on their constant lies and bullshit is brilliant...I wish more managers would do this more often. Like i said I cant stand the guy and i actually dislike him as a person more than I dislike Utd as a club but he is only saying what we all say consistently about the media in general and in particular when it comes to writing about football.

But for the past 30 years the rags have been treated with kid gloves by the media. None of them came out and criticised the Pisscan, none of them ever questioned the favourable decisions from referees that helped them win trophies, and none of them said anything when the spawn of satan was sacked (at Peterborough, I think?) and the Pisscan and his lackeys withdrew all their loan players in retaliation. Or when his other offspring was allowed to force rag players to join his agency.
Since the inception of the Premier League those bastards at the swamp have been given free rein to do exactly what they want, when they want, and how they want.

It's about time the vermin were treated the same way as every other club by the media, the match officials and those çunts at Sky.

• Pogba out of Huddersfield tie
    Huddersfield v Man Utd (17:30 GMT)

And there is also some BIG breaking team news from the late game between Huddersfield and Manchester United.

Paul Pogba won't be making the short trip over the Pennines. He's ill apparently. Academy kid Ethan Hamilton has taken the £90m man's place in the squad.

Article Reactions
    Article share tools

And there is also some BIG breaking team news from the late game between Huddersfield and Manchester United.

Paul Pogba won't be making the short trip over the Pennines. He's ill apparently. Academy kid Ethan Hamilton has taken the £90m man's place in the squad.

Article Reactions
    Article share tools
Split ends, I'm guessing.

Article Reactions
    Article share tools
Ill? I'm guessing he's as sick of Maureen as everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.