What are your Wembley plans?

Anyone know what Hampstead will be like on the Saturday night? That's where we are

Driving down, usually park in Harrow then tube to Wembley. Thinking of cutting the drive shorter and stopping at Watford. Heard a few blues do the Torch (hope that's the right name, or is it Flag?}. Can anyone give any advice as to best place to park and how you get from the Torch {Flag} to Wembley. Cheers in advance.
There's a Wetherspoons in the centre of Watford not Far from where you get the train for Wembley, the pub you are thinking of is near the main station and a bit of a trek from the station you need, also overnight parking on the multi storey near the travelodge

Saturday a few round Euston.then up to Camden town . at night time. sunday a few pints a round Euston o,neills the Euston flyer and I am sure more on the way . then off to Wembley .then back to Camden town after the game , hopefully we have one the CUP. back to Manchester Monday CTID

We are staying in the travelodge at Wembley central station and will be there early doors on Sunday to drop bags off.

Can anyone recommend any of the East pubs we have been assigned? We didn't really enjoy the Torch last time.

Or anyone recommend a pub towards central London where there will be a few blues a decent pint, scan and a seat for the older guys?

Last time we had the east side used JJ Moons in Kingsbury. Only one stop away from Wembley Park on the Jubilee line. It's a spoons but does a decent all day breaky and easy to get served. Lads on the door so no gate crashers.
Beer pretty shit as to be expected.

Last time we had the east side used JJ Moons in Kingsbury. Only one stop away from Wembley Park on the Jubilee line. It's a spoons but does a decent all day breaky and easy to get served. Lads on the door so no gate crashers.
Beer pretty shit as to be expected.
Cheers mate.
We were in JJ Moons after the Sunderland game and had a good time. I had assumed that would be allocated to Arsenal this time.

Saturday a few round Euston.then up to Camden town . at night time. sunday a few pints a round Euston o,neills the Euston flyer and I am sure more on the way . then off to Wembley .then back to Camden town after the game , hopefully we have one the CUP. back to Manchester Monday CTID
Hi mate. A few of us will be in Camden before and after the game. Camden market closes in a couple of weeks so they are hosting the last ever beer festival there on the Sunday. £5 entry, half price drinks all day. EVERYTHING MUST GO!

Probably see you there.

Cheers mate.
We were in JJ Moons after the Sunderland game and had a good time. I had assumed that would be allocated to Arsenal this time.

That’s what I was thinking but just checked and it’s a different JJ Moons to that one which I didn’t even know about! It’s on our side of Wembley and one stop on the tube from Wembley Park to Kingsbury on the Jubilee line - far enough away not to be considered in the list of allocated pubs for either set of fans but a piece of piss to get to Wembley from.

Hi mate. A few of us will be in Camden before and after the game. Camden market closes in a couple of weeks so they are hosting the last ever beer festival there on the Sunday. £5 entry, half price drinks all day. EVERYTHING MUST GO!

Probably see you there.
Is the whole of Camden Market closing or just the beer place?
What about the food stalls at the Lock?

That’s what I was thinking but just checked and it’s a different JJ Moons to that one which I didn’t even know about! It’s on our side of Wembley and one stop on the tube from Wembley Park to Kingsbury on the Jubilee line - far enough away not to be considered in the list of allocated pubs for either set of fans but a piece of piss to get to Wembley from.

It was deffo a blue only pub for the Liverpool final....seen a couple of scousers turned away and a sea of blue shirts in bar.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.