Kodi/SPMC

Blamo repo updated to 0.0.8 that houses placenta and Neptune rising which have also been updated, uninstall your current version of blamo repo, go bk to install from zip and reinstall the 0.0.8 version

Seems to be an offshoot of worldvpn again another new company it's self. That is not to say they are dodgy at all. Considering uk law now it makes sense to start a service like that. I would see if they do a trial and test at peak times to see how they do.
Ah nice, I've got Nord and digibit at the moment so if they struggle I shall have a look :)

Another one bites the dust
Statement From Pyramid
Dear Users

After A Visit to my Home From ACE yesterday it with great sorrow that i am having to remove The Pyramid Add-On And Tomb Raider Builds From Circulation. Its Been A Great Ride But The Journey Has Come To An End. I Would Like To Thank You All For Supporting Us Over The Past Few Years But Its Time To Turn My Back On Kodi For Good. I would expect other add ons to be getting visits from ACE too in the near future so be warned. This Could Just Be The Start Of The End.
is all this shit gonna have any affect on iptv in the future

is all this shit gonna have any affect on iptv in the future
At the moment the odd service is falling by the wayside. It's really difficult to predict tbh, depends on whether the pirates can keep outpacing the law. I suspect they will continue to do so for a while at least

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.