Do you really believe the league is over...?

Yeah, if that happens dippers will ONLY be 12 points behind. Are you seriously suggesting that the dippers could catch us up? We would have to lose our next six games and them win theirs to put them on level points. Even by typical City standards that would be exceptional, especially for a team as good as the current City team.
It's a confidence thing. A City thing. a don't count your chickens before they hatch thing.
Oh, and if we did get to that scenario, the dippers would be awarded the title cos of their plucky underdog history ;)

Where about in Goa? I did the six month stint from Oct-March 2013/14.
In Palolem at the moment , moving up to Benaulim tomorrow. Started of in Calangute 2nd Jan and done the full coast from Arambol down to Palolem.about 10 resorts, just for a few days each. Good on you seeing out the six months. 3 and a half long enough for us. Starting on our way back up to Dabolim to fly home in Mid March. Home for the Stoke Match but no ticket, besides I don't think I could do a cold Monday night in Stoke.

In Palolem at the moment , moving up to Benaulim tomorrow. Started of in Calangute 2nd Jan and done the full coast from Arambol down to Palolem.about 10 resorts, just for a few days each. Good on you seeing out the six months. 3 and a half long enough for us. Starting on our way back up to Dabolim to fly home in Mid March. Home for the Stoke Match but no ticket, besides I don't think I could do a cold Monday night in Stoke.

Any fucking night in Stoke!!!

I stayed in a wee town about three miles from Calangutte, called Arpora. Did all those resorts too and had a trip to Mumbai. If you ever go don’t go near a train.

Made a lot friends at A J’s in Calungutte.

For me the last results were the tipping point and now I feel confident the League is ours. So no more agonising and it feels good.

So let’s bask in it and hope more is to come. As Jack Nicholson once said, this might be as good as it gets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.