United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pogba has probably just decided he doesn't fancy a trip to Huddersfield in the cup. We all know it.

We know, the rag fans know, in fact everybody who follows the game knows all is not well at the swamp, but their Ministry of Truth tell us: 'He's ill'.

Yeah probably sick of playing in a back 9.
Definitely not a player we should consider even if it was on a free and would pay to play for us!
Lazy lazy lazy show pony.
More interested in his next haircut than his career. I am sure when he gets subbed it is for a pre-arranged appointment with his stylist. (I do not even bother as hair on the head is something other people are afflicted with).

Like most non-rags, I want Maureen to stay. I want him to be given 750 million so that he can blow the lot on another set of poor-to-average ageing mercenaries and still play the most godawful football since Pulis's heyday. I'd like Maureen to spunk the lot on Ryan Shawcross, Andy Carroll, Ade Akinfenwa, and maybe even coax Rory Delap out of retirement...and STILL not get even close to the top four.

Like most non-rags, I want Maureen to stay. I want him to be given 750 million so that he can blow the lot on another set of poor-to-average ageing mercenaries and still play the most godawful football since Pulis's heyday. I'd like Maureen to spunk the lot on Ryan Shawcross, Andy Carroll, Ade Akinfenwa, and maybe even coax Rory Delap out of retirement...and STILL not get even close to the top four.
Harsh on Akinfenwa that.

Mino is creating the noise to keep people talking about his client imo. What did Pogba expect when he chose to be coached by Maureen?

Hes probably just seen Alex's pay slip

He's making up his wages at the local disco dance off...

71cf468e0f7fb09c53783645a7dad578.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.