Amsterdam for the game next Sunday

RACHACE

http://www.olbg.com/blogs/post.php?id=409471
Can any of you supremely knowledgeable lot point me in the right direction of a decent bar/pub in Amsterdam where me and the wife can watch us (hopefully) lift the League Cup?

We're there for the weekend as Elbow play on the Monday night, it's been booked for months but obviously in hindsight I should have planned this a bit better on the off chance that we got to this final. I didn't and a decent bar there is our best option.

We have to bear in mind that ManUre play Chelsea the same day so I'd prefer a bar just off the beaten track to be honest but still near enough to the centre as we have a restaurant booked for 8:30pm. The less raggy type bar the better so I'm not after the biggest Irish bar in the city. If anyone knows of a smaller bar where maybe the locals go to watch the games that'd be ideal.

Sky sports bar on Leidseplein will have it boss defo. It is right in it though and gets busy with loud americans if one of their sporting events in on tv. Get in upstairs where it's all seated, less hustle and bustle there.

Sky sports bar on Leidseplein will have it boss defo. It is right in it though and gets busy with loud americans if one of their sporting events in on tv. Get in upstairs where it's all seated, less hustle and bustle there.

Cheers mate I'll check it out. I'd rather a few loud yanks than a group of mouthy cockney or Irish supporting rags on a stag do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.