Don Price's new book - ''We Never Win At Home & We Never Win Away'' now on Kindle (P12)

Many thanks to all who bought it makes me proud and humble at the same time look forward to your feedback on here

Many thanks to all who bought it makes me proud and humble at the same time look forward to your feedback on here

So you should be Don,it's a great achievement. Got the book,but saving to read in Tenerife in March, know it will be superb. Who would of thought you would of achieved and gone through all you have gone through from those wild boozy early City days. Enjoy your fame,you deserve it.

Copy ordered yesterday for my dads birthday. Hoping it arrives this week to pass it on to him at Wembley and have a read through myself first.

Hand delivered by the author yesterday, much quicker than amazon as well. Looking forward to putting the stories to the posters off here.
Thanks Don and good too meet you briefly. Up the Blues.

Thank you for the book,and the badge,will start reading tonight,not much on ,is there?

Now on Sale in Pinto Cafe Prestwich
Beehive Whitefield
Mary Ds on Matchday
mancitygifts.bigcartel.com on facebook cheers Don

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.