What are your Wembley plans?

Driving to Gerrards Cross just of junction 2 of the M40. There's plenty of places to eat nearby so will either get a scran in Beaconsfield Services or in Gerrards Cross itself. Then from there get the train to Wembley which drops you outside White Horse Bridge. Easy and cheap to park and it isn't a long wait getting back.

Train arriving in London for about 12 from Doncaster. On my own as my brother has a later train. Any recommendations for a loner?!

Train arriving in London for about 12 from Doncaster. On my own as my brother has a later train. Any recommendations for a loner?!
Get the tube to Baker Street,spoons next door then after Baker street just 2 stops to Wembley park on the Metropolitan line.

That train from Donny will have loads of blues on it mate...and loads getting on, on the way. The Sheffield line is a bus connection, therefore quite a few doing the donny route.
Have a chat..make connections and go with the flow.
failing that...all the pubs around kings x / st pancs /euston will be full of blues.

Driving to Hamburg, Germany from Odense, Denmark to catch a flight on saturday.
Meet mate in Turks Head saturday afternoon and crash at he’s House.
Sunday with coach from Oldham area to Wealdstone to get some more drinks. Watch us win at Wembley (my first Wembley ever) and then back to Manchester after game.

Flying back to Hamburg on the monday and a hard 3 hours drive back to Denmark.

Soo much looking forward to this!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.