Wigan (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't see anything other than a City win. Just don't think we'll let them anywhere near. Expect a strong side and a professional performance. 4-0 City.

If wigan rest players which has been surgested?& we go strong(ish) we’ll fuckin destroy them, preston 26-0 have the record score whilst we wont get anywhere near that 7 or 8 is quite poss
I don't think there is much difference between Wigan's best players and their backups. More likely than not their backups are probably better prepared to defend resolutely while their supposed 'stars' will be less likely to put out as much effort

If wigan rest players which has been surgested?& we go strong(ish) we’ll fuckin destroy them, preston 26-0 have the record score whilst we wont get anywhere near that 7 or 8 is quite poss

SSSSShhhhhhhUUUUUUSSSSHHHHH.................Don't mention that in Hyde.

Can't see anything other than a City win. Just don't think we'll let them anywhere near. Expect a strong side and a professional performance. 4-0 City.
Wish you hadn’t done that! Last time I predicted a specific score for a match was Wigan in the 2013 final, went 4 0 City!!

Wish you hadn’t done that! Last time I predicted a specific score for a match was Wigan in the 2013 final, went 4 0 City!!

Think yourself lucky, I flew myself and my 9 year old boy from South Africa for the game, then to add insult to injury had to stand outside Uxbridge tube station for 45 minutes afterwards in the pouring rain as the wife got stuck in traffic, not a great day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.