FA Cup Games 16/17/18/19 Feb,replays 27/28th

Always makes me smile to hear those cockney rags constantly singing about City... but on the other hand telling us "we mean nothing at all"

And they used to do that even when we were shit

Posted at19:00
New Manchester United era
Huddersfield 0-2 Man Utd

690f023c-c400-44ff-a1e2-51c96799d183.jpg

Steve McClaren

Ex-England manager on BBC Radio 5 live

Manchester United are winning because they have dealt with everything Huddersfield have thrown at them in defence.

And their front three have been devastating. That's how they win games.

It's a different era now, its not Sir Alex Ferguson. It's Mourinho's now - this is how he wins matches and wins trophies.

This is a different way of winning. United fans were complaining a few years ago that they weren't winning matches. Mourinho is developing this team - he got them back in the Champions League.

grey91.gif

I would rather not wait for this shit when City score a goal. I would rather put up.with the occasional mistake. Also think Smalling handled the ball & we will see it given on another occasion.

It turns out they used a best guess on the offside & didn't have the lines available.

To conclude, it's fucking shite.
Sounds like your Matchday experience is about to get worse then because it looks like it's going to be here to stay

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.