The Boxing thread

Apparently in the bidding the broadcasters had to buy all the fights rather than just single ones they may have wanted. So obviously Sky PPV would have been all over this fight but probably had little interest in any of the quarter final fights in the super middle weights and with no brits in the cruisers they probably didn’t want to market it either.

But if you look at the tournament as a whole it’s got some fantastic fights. I’d pay for fantastic fights as a boxing fan as I recognise the quality of matchups unfortunately the Sky hype train especially will sell AJ v a no name and Haye v Bellew when if you compare them to the WBSS fight quality which would u rather pay for?

Yeah, as the lad said earlier, would have been good if you could pay (say) £20 for the full tournament rather than some fights being free to air and some costing £18 etc.

It's good that it's not on Sky though, keeps them on their toes. They can't keep expecting people to fork out for 80/20 match ups

Can someone explain to someone completely non techy of it possible to watch this on my I phone? Was going to go but too tired!

Haven’t seen anyone mention it but apparently it’s free on sky channel 872 as ITV have messed something up and all those who’ve paid for it can get a refund.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.