Do you really believe the league is over...?

Liverpool will finish above United and I doubt they will drop many points in the run in. Think the maximum they can achieve is 87. Expect them to drop a couple so anything north of 85 will be the finishing line. 13 points from 11 games, an average of just over a point a game. Yes its done.

In Palolem at the moment , moving up to Benaulim tomorrow. Started of in Calangute 2nd Jan and done the full coast from Arambol down to Palolem.about 10 resorts, just for a few days each. Good on you seeing out the six months. 3 and a half long enough for us. Starting on our way back up to Dabolim to fly home in Mid March. Home for the Stoke Match but no ticket, besides I don't think I could do a cold Monday night in Stoke.
I knew it! You are just like Messi. Can't hack it on a cold night in Stoke

Put it this way, Everton are currently in 9th place with 34 points, if we matched their seasons form for the next 11 games we would accumulate another 14 points giving us a total of 86 points, I shows just how bad we would have to fall in order to fuck this up.

There’s more chance I will be named the next Bond, than city fucking it up.

It is natural though to worry, but, don’t get too immersed in it. You are head and shoulders above.

A wee deep breath, a sip of your favourite and relax.

Feel better already don’t you?

I do what I can.

I'm time served as many, but *cracks open the Bushmills*

Every game united lose is 1 game less we need to win

It's good fun looking at the permutations. If Chelsea beat Utd. and Liverpool win then second place is 57 points. If we beat Arsenal we would have an 18 point lead with 10 games left.....if if if if.....haha!!.

I think we'll have to accept that the league has now gone. Liverpool will overhaul us, and it will finally be "their year".
But you know, there's plenty of honour in coming second to a club with such a rich history.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.