United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I hear Peg say that it would not have been a drama if they had to replay at the Swamp. His philosophy laid bare, not going there to win but he struck lucky with the early goal so the pressure was off.

They won't always sell more shirts, dominate social media or generate more money than anyone else. We'll overtake them financially in the next five or so years and they're not exactly hoovering up new fans with their shit hoofball.
There's no such thing as always.

Sorry i disagree , but it really doesnt concern me that they will sell more shirts because the Rags are a fake football club who's marketing department have the last say on their transfer dealings , you could be correct and we will one day surpass the scum in a popularity contest , but it will not give me a sense of pride , i think the social inadaquates that "follow" the Rags are living proof that we dont want to be like them

OK my excuse , i was bored so i watched the Rags in anticipation of the cup draw , and i have come to the conclusion they are SHITE , likkle Huddersfield totally dominated PEG's £400m shirt sellers , just a shame the Terriers had no cutting edge , the big Rag lump up front got on the end of two breakaways and if PEG or their fans are happy with that performance then it just begins to show how their expectancies have deteriorated since Baconface ran away with his tail between his legs "not in my lifetime" yeah f*cking right.

Hmmmm isn't it funny that of all teams they get a dodgy VAR decision....

Fuck off if it was used in all there games they wouldn't be where they are in the league season after season for Christ sake they won goal of the month on BBC with an offside scorpion goal by mickytaken....

the Pogba thread over there is hilarious , deluded arsholes saying "there is a lot of bugs going around " you could not make it up !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.