Wigan (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
got a good mate who is a staunch latics fan and he is convinced they have the hoodoo over us , and he is very confident of a Wigan victory , do love his optimism but tried to explain when we played the cup quarter final we rested players and we had lost the 2013 FA Cup final before a ball was kicked due to the shit surrounding Mancini and his future. Quite sure Pep will play his strongest team due to the fact we have six days before and after the Wigan game for our players to recover. If Wigan can hold out until half time it will be an interesting game , but i suspect we will get an early goal to quieten the crowd and will go on to score a few more to put the "hoodoo" to bed.

Anybody who actually believes in "hoodoo's" should never be taken seriously on any matter, ever.

The only real hoodoo involves the obstacles put in my way stopping Scarlet Johannsen realising I was put on this earth to make her life complete.

Apart from that they're a load of shite.

looking at fixture pile up potential we need to get this done so aside from juliet our strongest team,take kev off as soon as possible though or if he is running on empty then bernie and dave together instead

Bar Bravo and maybe Foden, Pep will go full strength.

We don’t play again for nearly a week and we haven’t played this game since nearly a week so why rest players?

Bravo
Danilo
Kompany
Stones
Zinchenko
Yaya
Gundogan
Foden
Diaz
Bernardo
Nmecha

Let the other lads have a long rest for the final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.