Should Spurs Be Allowed To Play A FA Cup Semi-Final at Wembley.....

All this talk of semis is most arousing.
On that subject i had a load of oysters the other day, reminded me of getting a gob full of sea water as a kid. The zinc may well increase a libido but that is countered by the fact they have the consistency of snot and taste like sea water. Yes yes i know your supposed to taste the water from where they are from but bollocks to that. They could have been grown in the chernobyl cooling pools for all i bleeding well know. The only reason i ate them is because they are rammed with nutrients and it would be a waste.

Now we have got that out the way, i can't say i am arsed where they play.

On that subject i had a load of oysters the other day, reminded me of getting a gob full of sea water as a kid. The zinc may well increase a libido but that is countered by the fact they have the consistency of snot and taste like sea water. Yes yes i know your supposed to taste the water from where they are from but bollocks to that. They could have been grown in the chernobyl cooling pools for all i bleeding well know. The only reason i ate them is because they are rammed with nutrients and it would be a waste.

Oysters have the flavour and consistency of day-five chesty-cold snot and require a shit- load of Tabasco to make them palatable. Three times a year is my absolute limit.

If they were 6 feet across you may have a point, but they'd still taste like snot.

Spurs will never have an easier route to the FA Cup tbh. MK Dons, followed by Newport, then Rochdale, then both the semi and final will be held at their home ground. Nothing dodgy going on here...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.