Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lindsey Vonn the skier has been getting shit on line and branded anti-American because she says if she wins a medal she wouldn't want to go to the White House and meet the president - what a bunch of cunts they are - she is racing for America next week as she did in 2010 - this man is such a divisive figure.

Lindsey Vonn the skier has been getting shit on line and branded anti-American because she says if she wins a medal she wouldn't want to go to the White House and meet the president - what a bunch of cunts they are - she is racing for America next week as she did in 2010 - this man is such a divisive figure.
She'd be in danger if she visited the WH. He's be pawing at her as soon as they met.

Just when you think the orange **** couldn't stoop any lower. Fox and friends are literally telling him what to say.

Last edited:
Why does it not surprise me that shitgibbon is blaming the FBI’s Russia investigation as a distraction for some Florida based agents not preventing the school shooting. What a piece of shit he is.

If any wanker on here still defends him on this then they can simply fuck off.

If there is any positive to come of this it's that Americans weren't stupid enough to elect a six-time bankrupt, pussy-grabbing, racist game show host as POTUS w/o outside interference.
The 2016 election was strange - two very unpopular candidates.

DId Russian interference tip the balance? Or did Comey's last minute letter about Hilary's emails swing the election? - we'll never know.
====
Nonetheless - your takeaway about Americans not being stupid enough to elect Trump - is - I think - off the mark.

Single-issue politics, the electoral collage system, gerrymandering, populism, nationalism, anti-immigration - each of these contributed towards Trump's win.

Trump would pretty much need to shoot someone on live TV for him to lose his base - infidelity, lying, racism, misogynism, incompetence... all are forgivable.

The 2016 election was strange - two very unpopular candidates.

DId Russian interference tip the balance? Or did Comey's last minute letter about Hilary's emails swing the election? - we'll never know.
====
Nonetheless - your takeaway about Americans not being stupid enough to elect Trump - is - I think - off the mark.

Single-issue politics, the electoral collage system, gerrymandering, populism, nationalism, anti-immigration - each of these contributed towards Trump's win.

Trump would pretty much need to shoot someone on live TV for him to lose his base - infidelity, lying, racism, misogynism, incompetence... all are forgivable.
He said himself that he could walk out on the street and start shooting people and he wouldn't lose a vote. That's probably still true about his base. I also agree that Comey probably had a big influence by releasing bullshit information right before the election.

But I think we're getting to the point of actually finding out that some states were attacked and their voting machines were actually tampered with. On the day of the election I heard him being interviewed and he was going on about Pennsylvania and Michigan and how he was going to win them both. He was WAAAAY behind in the polls in both but it turns out Dumb Donald was right and he won them. Now how would an ignoramus like him ever know anything like that? Nate Silver's polls showed that he basically had no chance and the guy had never, ever been wrong. He had to get lucky in so many states to pull off the upset and he did exactly that. Apparently he won by a combined 70,000 votes in all of the toss-up states which is a ridiculously small number. In some of those states Jill Stein got 50,000 votes and the Russians were working hard for her as well.

But I think we're getting to the point of actually finding out that some states were attacked and their voting machines were actually tampered with.
All reporting I've read to date indicates that the Russians did not successfully tamper with voting machines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.