Wigan (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice little warning from that Rochdale-Spurs game that we need to be on it tomorrow. Although I don't doubt that Pep will have them all in the right mindset.

Nice little warning from that Rochdale-Spurs game that we need to be on it tomorrow. Although I don't doubt that Pep will have them all in the right mindset.

Exactly. Rochdale are currently last in League One.

Think Pep will go almost full strength bar Bravo for Ederson, Gundogan and Dave with Kev rested and Danilo for Walker.

I suspect Pep will now go balls deep for the domestic treble, we have players returning from injury and are starting to look strong again.
But I still think certain key players will be left on the bench such as Ederson, Walker, Otto, Stones, KDB, Ferny, Sane.

-----------------------Bravo---------------------
Danillo-----Kompany---------Laporte----Delph
------------------------Gundo--------------------
Foden-----Bernardo---------Silva-----Sterling
------------------------Aguero------------------

I’m pretty sure I spoke to this guy outside Cardiff’s ground about Laporte. Shoved a camera and microphone in my face and wanted to know what I thought of him.

Isn’t he the one that’s been “leaking” our team news all season?

I’m pretty sure I spoke to this guy outside Cardiff’s ground about Laporte. Shoved a camera and microphone in my face and wanted to know what I thought of him.

Isn’t he the one that’s been “leaking” our team news all season?

Yeah he's the team sheet leaker! I don't like it one bit,and it could bite us on the ass in some serious games to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.