FA Cup Games 16/17/18/19 Feb,replays 27/28th

Yesssssss! Get the fuck in!,,,,,
giphy.gif

He was touched but felt it and made the most of it with an outrageous swallow dive.

Still cheating for me, the touch was slight at best.

That’s the difference in this “diving” tag spurs players dive media defend it and say it’s a penalty.

have to admire the BBC and their usual balanced coverage -5 fellas covering/presenting and 3 being former spurs players.OK hard to balance with ex dale players but why SO biased-therefore playing up to the masses which is against the BBC charter -may be better in media thread-rant over

I've just posted in the Brendan Cole thread that BBC news has made every effort to provide a balanced report on this issue, and I asked why they don't do the same balancing act when it comes to football. We have the trailer from the BBC for our game tomorrow and it was all from the ex-Wigan players with video of the final. Tomorrow we will have the pleasure of Roberto Martinez in the studio. Wonder if the BBC have paid an all-expenses trip for Mancini who might have been at his irascible best! The whole show will be Wigan-centric just as the game this afternoon was Haringey-centric!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.