FA Cup Games 16/17/18/19 Feb,replays 27/28th

Rochdale get a Wembley pay day and a free pitch out of Spuds. Brilliant.
Not sure it was free, I saw a quote saying it's worth 3 players to them... unless you mean the money from this game has paid for it? Spurs should have paid a bit towards it with all the moaning from Poch about it.

I thought Rochdale played well, shame we couldn't have sent a player or two on loan there in Jan as they do play out from the back very well and it's not far for them to go. They may be able to avoid relegation if they keep that pitch in good condition and win their games in hand.

Ali is a repulsive individual. When are the referees finally going to get wise to him and when will the media out him for his disgraceful cheating and constant thuggery.

Spurs are the FA darlings and have been at it for years. Alli & Kane are protected species.

Pointless equaliser for Rochdale though as they'll never win the replay.

Tell the chairman, finance chief, players and fans it’s pointless.

Bit of a ridiculous thing to say that mate.

I've just posted in the Brendan Cole thread that BBC news has made every effort to provide a balanced report on this issue, and I asked why they don't do the same balancing act when it comes to football. We have the trailer from the BBC for our game tomorrow and it was all from the ex-Wigan players with video of the final. Tomorrow we will have the pleasure of Roberto Martinez in the studio. Wonder if the BBC have paid an all-expenses trip for Mancini who might have been at his irascible best! The whole show will be Wigan-centric just as the game this afternoon was Haringey-centric!
see I dont have a problem with the little team/big team thing-thats the best thing in the F A cup -but when it is so obvious that the broadcaster wants a certain result then the whole thing needs looking at-ust turned on 606 -Chris Waddle ex spurs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.