Wigan (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem with making to many changes was highlighted today, cheating Hotspur made changes that disrupted their normal cheating style. Normal service was resumed with horrible Ali and clogger Kane coming on second half. Point is dale had their usual team cheating Hotspur did not, and nearly lost. So minimal disruption please pep.

Well done 'Dale - great result.

Habla espanyol?

Pienso que el entenador elege el equipo . Y es necessario estar muy confidential.
Eres espanyol
Sometimes it’s easier to just admit your initial post was bollocks, try it some time.

Obviously Pep picks the team but what’s he supposed to do today behind closed doors when we wants to practise certain elements of the plan for tomorrow?

Also he obviously places trust in his side, he’s decided Nico and Raz are getting a break, consequently they aren’t involved with the 18 for tomorrow, how the fuck can Pep stop anyone leaking that out to Alvarez?

Sorry , you are coming across as a bit of a smartass..i will make one more comment and leave it at that, you said earlier that it was PEP leaking the team, now you have just said, I quote: "the management must be responsible" . I agree someone in the inner sanctum is leaking the team , and I don't like it. Goodnight!

You can now see we were agreeing all along. If there is a leak, it is at the top, we may not like that and some get angry and strike out at people like me who are it as an issue. It is not me leaking the info matey, so why get angry at me .

Sometimes it’s easier to just admit your initial post was bollocks, try it some time.

Obviously Pep picks the team but what’s he supposed to do today behind closed doors when we wants to practise certain elements of the plan for tomorrow?

Also he obviously places trust in his side, he’s decided Nico and Raz are getting a break, consequently they aren’t involved with the 18 for tomorrow, how the fuck can Pep stop anyone leaking that out to Alvarez?

Look , if info is getting leaked it should be stopped. Getting pissed at me won't help, surely you agree it is an issue. AS the Manager Pep needs To delegate to sort it out,

Look , if info is getting leaked it should be stopped. Getting pissed at me won't help, surely you agree it is an issue. AS the Manager Pep needs To delegate to sort it out,
Unless Pep couldnt care less, if he did he wouldn't he have stopped it weeks ago.

I’m not getting pissed at you, in the post above you’ve said “if there is a leak, it’s at the top” and that is just plain wrong, simple. It COULD be from the top but also could well be a player. We agree Pep needs to sort it, unless it is all a cunning plan and when we get to the “big” games he will use it to his advantage to throw a few curve balls about?

I’m not getting pissed at you, in the post above you’ve said “if there is a leak, it’s at the top” and that is just plain wrong, simple. It COULD be from the top but also could well be a player. We agree Pep needs to sort it, unless it is all a cunning plan and when we get to the “big” games he will use it to his advantage to throw a few curve balls about?

Are you advocating we should or would be sneaky?..

Then why would @karen7 be so upset.

I am with you, opposition teams of the level of Wigan cannot compete.It just may be an issue in the CL later stages.
i'm not upset,i'm annoyed,it's getting out of control with this guy,a few mins before the official team news is one thing but a whole day is not on,if he does it before the cup final or the derby then it could be a real disadvantage,wigan probably won't have enough to make it an issue this time,having said that planning for sane and sterling bombing down the wings and a much slower game down the sides makes all the difference to know this early whoever the opposition is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.