FA Cup Games 16/17/18/19 Feb,replays 27/28th

The fucking constant cheating and diving from this Spuds side is a disgrace to the game. Today, every time Danny Rose was tackled he threw himself theatrically to the ground and looked up with pleading eyes to Blobby like he was demanding retribution against the Rochdale player(s) who dared to get near him. What chance does any team have when they're up against the likes of him, Alli and Kane performing acrobatic dives in the box all the time.

As far as I'm concerned, there will never be a more abhorrent, repugnant and morally bankrupt club like the rags (with the dippers close behind), but Spuds are making a bloody good effort at challenging them for the title.

Tell the chairman, finance chief, players and fans it’s pointless.

Bit of a ridiculous thing to say that mate.

I'm only interested in City 2bh. Spurs being out is the preferred outcome and Rochdale thanks to Mr. Blobby couldn't do it.

If Rochdale have an nice time in a 2/3rds empty Wembley on a Tuesday/Wednesday night, then cool for them, but no-one honestly expects them to win that game.

I thought it was a dive and couldn't see any contact, but contact isn't a foul, it's a fucking contact sport for god's sake
Exactly. Knee did touch knee, but the fucking reaction by Alli was ridiculous. Imagine my surprise that it was glossed over. Mind you, Lineker did mention his previous for diving.

Exactly. Knee did touch knee, but the fucking reaction by Alli was ridiculous. Imagine my surprise that it was glossed over. Mind you, Lineker did mention his previous for diving.
As soon as the ball was passed to Alli I thought, it's going to be a pen

Watched it several times looking for the contact all the pundits saw but I must have lost my vision.

Why do referees time after time keep awarding penalties when serial divers go down? For me, you need to be sure to give away a penalty because it's such a crucial point in the game, and when serial divers go down like Dele Alli, you can never be sure. I have to be honest, when I seen the penalty today, I thought it was correctly given. Then I saw the replay and realised that it's a blatant dive, about the 7th one he's done this season to earn a penalty. Disgraceful. As bad as VAR is at the minute, divers like Dele Alli are a product of a system where there is no video technology and no repercussions given to divers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.