Homeland tonight (Sunday 18th Feb).C4 Series 7, 9.00 pm

Christ, is it season SEVEN. Struggling to recall the story thread in all of them, now. Great show, if anyone hasn't seen it. Season 4 is a bit ropey.

Yes I remember their being one very ordinary series but couldn’t Denver if it was the third or fourth. The rest have been excellent.

Like Spooks, many of the story lines have been just ahead of their times.

Forgot this was on. Does anyone know if it'll be on the channel 4 iPlayer thing?

I gave it a swerve for a long time then binged series 1-5 on Netflix and just whizzed through season 6. Season 6 was super depressing though so hoping for more jokes in season 7 or at least more Carrie face

Forgot this was on. Does anyone know if it'll be on the channel 4 iPlayer thing?

I gave it a swerve for a long time then binged series 1-5 on Netflix and just whizzed through season 6. Season 6 was super depressing though so hoping for more jokes in season 7 or at least more Carrie face

Channel 4 have an iPlayer, it’s called ‘All Four’. Not sure how long it takes them to put new stuff on though

Try Channel 4 +1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.