Real Madrid Rebuild

Hypothetically, in today's market and coupled with the way we are playing, the confidence of the players, still in all 4 comps etc. Would it be unrealistic to say that we could sell the whole 1st choice squad tomorrow for at least double if not triple (maybe even a squeak of quadruple) what we paid for each player? We must be world beaters on paper anyway!

A surprising stat is that Benzema has only 2 league goals and Ronaldo has 11, the injury prone Bale has 6 goals.

They don’t need a massive rebuild, just need to add Kane and Hazard/Salah for example and they’ll be at the top again. They should really be selling fake Ronaldo, he is past it. Offers nothing when he doesn’t score and his finishing is not what it once was.

The question is who can they sell Ronaldo to with his wages? I do believe it is the right time to shake up the attack by selling one or two of the BBC. Imagine a team of Hazard,Kane,ascencio and Bale.

Bale and Benzema would be the players to sell and both have some value

Fake Ronaldo will stay till the end of his contract

If RM went in for Salah or Kane, each would cost well in excess of £200M
Hazard £150M

Agree, Ronaldo will retire at Madrid.

I think Benzema is a shoe in to be sold and I have a feeling if the right price comes in for Bale he leaves.

I have a feeling United will put £100m down for him and that will be that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.