Railcard

its £65 for that thurs night now,its on the victoria line straight from euston ,only problem ,if we draw tomorrow v wigan wont the replay be that week after the league cup final ?
It will

I have to give a seminar about half an hour north of there on Thursday afternoon so work has booked my trains and hotel, if there's a game on that will be a bonus

It will

I have to give a seminar about half an hour north of there on Thursday afternoon so work has booked my trains and hotel, if there's a game on that will be a bonus
me and my mate are gonna have to wait till after the game tomorrow night,cant afford to pay out on travel and rooms all for it to be cancelled etc hope it doesn't sell out before tomorrow

me and my mate are gonna have to wait till after the game tomorrow night,cant afford to pay out on travel and rooms all for it to be cancelled etc hope it doesn't sell out before tomorrow
I think, it was £54 for free cancellation when I looked last week.

When I've tried to book near Euston it's always been above £100

Last edited:
sorry,dont know if i should of posted this in here or the off topic forum

as cityzens we get 20 % virgin train travel,if you buy a railcard you get 30% off all train travel,would you get an extra 30% off on top of the cityzens 20% off when using your cityzens virgin link ?

tia

I didn't realise. Could have saved us a small fortune the last couple of years. London all booked for next weekend. But will definitely use it next time. Cheers for posting.!

What's a two together card? Our eldest both have young person's Rail cards and we have family rail card but not heard of a two together card.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.